Wednesday, July 20, 2005

the 40RN46!

This morning i was driving along PIE towards Changi Airport direction at about 8 am. Just before the BKE exit, I spotted a vehicle registration number (commonly known as car license number in Singapore) of a black Ford Laser as 40RN46!

When I was about to drive past the vehicle, I struggled badly to peep at who the driver is and at the same time, not crashing into the slow moving vehicle in front of me. I saw a white-hair Ang Moh Caucasian in some sort of unfamiliar military-looking uniform (cause got rank epaulettes on the shoulder).

I know that there is S1234CD vehicle registration number which is for the foreign embassy staff uses. I know of SEKOM1234 SUKOM1234, Malaysia vehicle registration number that was released to commemorate certain sporting event that was hosted by Malayisa that year.

BUT 40RN46?!?!

40 Royal Navy 46?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home