Wednesday, May 25, 2005

the towns/estates that is full of U-Turns - update

I recently moved house.

From a HDB flat pigeon-hole in an old estate to another HDB pigeon-hole in a new five years old estate.

So nowadays while I am driving around the estate, I found that U can do a U-turn at about 90% of the traffic junctions there. Why are there so many U-turn allowed in this estate and the other newer ulu estate?

Then I realised that there are no more turning right, cutting across the opposite road, in the middle of a road, to get across into carparks/perpendicular road. Get what I mean? If you don't, try driving around here and you will understand the bloody frustration of MAKING A U-TURN everytime you wish to get to the other side of the road. Especially, when there aren't really many cars on the roads there.

I think this may be the act of the the gahmen. They are so fond of making U-turns nowadays that they decided to enforce the practice of U-turning skills of the younger generation thru such clever traffic plannings.

Sometime really buay tahan them one.

3 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger MDFK said...

Another reason may be because it's easy to get lost there ?

I worked there last her ... damn it's so difficult to find the block there ...

Maybe it's just me

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger MDFK said...

but I like the way you relate it to the gahmen ha ha

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger the spear carrier said...

hi shion,

tell me about it. After 3 months here, i still get lost whenever i wander
off the usual familiar routes...

Maybe it's only us, we are of the same species ;) , my wife is a tiger pisces too, me a tiger libra. hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home