Wednesday, May 11, 2005

the purpose of this blog

Several weeks ago, i tried to registered with Blogger to get my own blog up.

Being blur blur with this new blogger thingy, i created not 1 but 2 account cos i can't find the original one (i.e. this one) that i created. I started off with the 2nd account happily creaking my head over a title, blog address and started blogging while i sort of ignore this one. Cos everything set up swee swee at the other one mah... also the other one is documenting on my son and daughter's developments/happenings.

Then when I read about our ex-President passed away and all the great narrated stories about him in the cost-you-$-to-read-online-one, i realised i have my own views/says too but nowhere to shout. Cos nowadays my daily routine is sleep-eat-work-eat-pee-poo-sleep, not much socializing with friends. So i came back to this original one that i created but almost forgot one.

So here is what i have to say whenever i need to shout! Thank you.

oh, i shall speak out for all i wan here until one day i get sued for defamation by some Very Important Person.

till the next blog post... see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home